Saturday, March 25, 2017

Olde Primitive Treasures - Lord of Misrule


Scent Description: Patchouli, sandalwood blend with hints of citrus and vetiver.

Date Received: March 1, 2016

Weight Melted: 1.2 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer.

Cold Sniff: 5/5 Delicious LoM, what's not to love?

Warm Sniff: 5/5 No surprises once melted.

Scent Strength: 1/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the kitchen/dining area and hallway with its scent.

Melting Power: 3/5 I got about 5.5 hours of scent from one tart.

Repurchase: Yes, but time is limited. I think. Lara moved all operations to her website Oh, My Tarts! with the intention of using up all of her supplies before moving to Germany. While writing this post I looked for more information and saw no more mention of their move, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the company or if it's actually shutting down. Either way, everything has been rebranded under Oh My Tarts and you should try them out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment