Sunday, March 26, 2017

Vintage Chic Scents - Strawberry Jackie O


Scent Description: Fresh strawberries birthday cake marshmallow noel.

Date Poured: February 8, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.7 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4.5/5 A sweet and delectably berry take on the ever loved Jackie O.

Warm Sniff: 4.5/5 No surprises once melted.

Scent Strength: 1/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the kitchen/dining area and hallway.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got  a little under 7 hours of scent from half of this tart.

Repurchase: Definitely, if I ever finish melting through the rest of this rose. I have a habit of letting wax sit, so I'm trying not to let that get too much worse this time around.

4 comments:

  1. That one sounds great! Love those little roses. Or not so little - I think those are actually sort of large, right? All the same, sounds delish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These roses are usually around 2.7 oz each, so I'd agree with you. Pretty large and if you're one of those lucky people who have major success with VCS these pack a punch!

      Delete
  2. This is a scent that I need to re-visit. The first time I tried Jackie-O if I remember correctly it was wayy to sweet for me. That was awhile back so I could possibly have different feelings for it now? I was stunned when it didn't sit well with me because of it being such a cult favorite. Kind of like sugar milk.. yaaack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a sweeter scent. If you think your scent preferences have changed, though, try it out! Or try mixing it with something that will tone down the sweetness. I'm a bit of a sucker for sweets, so give me all that yummy sugary goodness, please.

      Ick. Sugar milk. I tried it, I really did. It just smells like old curdled milk to my nose. I'm not a fan of zucchini bread scents either. Tortilla chip puppy feet is what I smell.

      Delete