Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Candles From the Keeping Room - Sweet Harvest Moon


Scent Description: None available.

Date Received: July 26, 2016


Weight Melted: 0.7 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 2/5 One of those weird fake chocolatey melts with a hint of something leafy.

Warm Sniff: 2.5/5 The chocolate was still there, but it was subdued by the smell of cinnamon and fake leaves, kind of like fake scented holiday decor you might get from a craft store. It definitely wasn't my cup of tea, though.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire kitchen/dining area, hallway, and office.

Melting Power: ?/5 I only let it go for about two hours before calling it quits and switching the wax out.

Repurchase: Nope. I really wasn't a fan of this and tossed the other half of the corn. Ah well, you win some and you lose some.

1 comment:

  1. This tart is so cute! Too bad the scent didn't work. Based on the tart look and the name I was drooling until I read the description. No fake chocolates and artificial scents for me.

    ReplyDelete