Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Satin Suzie Scents - Apple Wreath


Scent Description: Dried fall apples mingle with spicy cinnamon, cloves and light balsam.

Date Poured: November 1, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.7 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer.

Cold Sniff: 2/5 Eh, I wasn't all that impressed with this on cold sniff. There was a faint playdough note to the wax, and I was given images of my childhood genius idea to add some cinnamon and honey to my own never-dry clay for 'extra stick and nice smelling'. Spoiler: it did not work.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 I was so happy when this turned into a completely different scent once melted. Gentle apples thrown on the stove with some cinnamon and cloves. As the scent melts on, a very faint balsam note makes itself heard. I melted this for our Thanksgiving get together and it was strong enough that we could smell it over the wonderful foods, yet gentle enough that it didn't interfere with our taste buds. I received many compliments on how lovely the house smelled.

Scent Strength: 1.5/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the entire living room, bedroom, hallway, and kitchen/dining area.

Melting Power: ~4/5 It's hard to pinpoint exactly how long this scent lasted, as I was drifting in and out of a food induced coma. I can say it lasted at least 6 hours for sure!

Purchase: YES! It's the perfect melt for holiday cheer and gentle enough to assault my guests' noses with!

No comments:

Post a Comment