Tuesday, January 26, 2016

L3 Waxy Wonders - Strawberry Blonde

Scent Description: Strawberries/Raspberries, cranberries and iced champagne.
This was an instant love. Awwwmigoodness. Sweet blend of berries and just a hint of fizzy champagne. Think berry sweet, not sugar sweet, and you've pretty much got this blend.

Date Poured: 12-16-15

Weight Melted: 1.5 oz

Location of Warmer: Office

Cold Sniff: 5/5

Warm Sniff: 5/5? This is where the wax gets interesting. It was strong. Strong beyond belief. Anywhere that wasn't in the immediate office area was a lovely strawberry/blonde moment blend. If you got anywhere within 5 feet of the warmer, however, there was a choking, fake note to everything. I felt like I was inhaling a cheap strawberry scented chapstick or lipgloss. I was banished from my own office due to this melt!

Scent Strength: 3/3 This puppy was strong!!

Scent Throw: 1,000,000/3 Okay, maybe not quite that dramatic, but this filled the entire house and then some. The throw and strength together was ridiculous! I'm not going to be able to melt that much next time!

Melting Power: 5/5 I got about 16 hours from this half chunk before the scent had died down enough for me to turn the warmer off.

Repurchase: Yes! I definitely will melt a smaller amount of wax to prevent that choking note from clogging up the area immediately around the warmer, but this was a fantastic, youthfully sweet blend that I quite enjoyed. If, however, when I melt the second half of this chunk in smaller amounts I find that I cannot get rid of that chokingly fake note, I will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment