Friday, January 15, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Vanilla Ice Cream/Blackberry Jam/Lemon Curd

Scent Description: Vanilla Ice Cream/ripe and tart blackberries with base notes of vanilla and fresh greenery/Fresh,zesty lemons, warm vanilla extract, a hint of sugar blended with fresh cream.
This is heavy on the blackberry jam with the ice cream softening up the lemon curd just enough to take off that fizzy note lemons like to have.

Date Received: 12-17-15

Weight Melted: 1.4 oz

Location of Warmer: Office

Cold Sniff: 4/5 I was antsy about how the lemon curd would perform when melted, but hopes were high when sniffing this.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 The blackberry jam didn't quite perform how I expected it to, but this melt was nonetheless awesome. I first got a very authentic cake batter scent while the wax was starting to melt. As it hit that lemon curd it released a very light lemony scent, finally releasing a little bit of that blackberry jam at the end and staying a pleasant lemon-blackberry-cake scent until I poured out the wax.

Scent Strength: 1/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled all of the office, hallway, and kitchen/dining area.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got right around 8 hours of scent from this before the scent died off.

Repurchase: I'm going to go with a yes! I liked how this scent ended up smelling and it performed quite well!

No comments:

Post a Comment