Friday, January 22, 2016

L3 Waxy Wonders - Winter is Coming

Scent Description: Blue Sugar Peppermint Eucalyptus
The Blue Sugar isn't very noticeable. In fact, I don't smell it at all. I do, however, smell an equal blend of spearmint and eucalyptus.

 Date Poured: 12-16-15

Weight Melted: 1.1 oz

Location of Warmer: Office

Cold Sniff: 4/5

Warm Sniff: 4/5 The blue sugar was nowhere to be found here. Fortunately I liked the blend without it, so no big loss.

Scent Strength: 3/3 Mints can't be a background scent in my opinion. At least not these two mixed together.

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the office, kitchen and dining area, and hallway perfectly.

Melting Power: 5/5 This lasted a little over 8 hours before I turned off my warmer.

Repurchase: This exact scent? No, because I didn't get a blend of blue sugar, peppermint, and eucalyptus. A blend of peppermint eucalyptus from L3? Yes!

2 comments:

  1. That is strange the blue sugar didn't one out. Usually blue sugar is a beast. I can only take it blended with certain things though and mint is one of them. Glad you liked the scent! Even though it lacked all components. Any plans this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised as well! I was thinking when reading the scent description that there had to be a mistake. I didn't get ANY blue sugar!
      Michael works until Monday but once he gets off we hope to go check out a few soap supply stores that we found. If nothing else we will do something datey because Michael and I have been wanting to go on a date for a while :)

      Delete