Monday, January 18, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Adaly's Marshmallow Peepers/Lemon Curd/Peggy's Blueberry Noel

Scent Description: None available/zesty lemons, warm vanilla extract, a hint of sugar mixed with fresh cream/"SMT Blend." Think of a sweet, sticky lemon mixed with vanilla with a hint of SMT's inonic PBN.

Date Received: 12-17-15

Weight Melted: 1.8 oz.

Location of Warmer: Office

Cold Sniff: 3.5/5 The lemon was just strong enough to make me worry that this blend would turn into another fizzy lemon curd scent.

Warm Sniff: 3/5 PBN was definitely the strongest note here. I was rather disappointed in that. I wanted to get the same scent I caught when sniffing at the cold wax. The lemon ended up falling completely off of the scent and as I'm not quite sure what marshmallow peepers is I can't say whether it was there or not.

Scent Strength: 1.5/3

Scent Throw: 2.5/3 This didn't quite fill the entire kitchen/dining area, but it extended through the entire office and hallway.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 7.5 hours before I turned off the tart for the night.

Repurchase: No. If I want what this ended up smelling like I will melt Peggy's Blueberry Noel by itself. Good thing I picked up some at the most recent SMT opening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment