Saturday, January 30, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Vanilla Bean Noel/Frost Bite/Spearmint

Scent Description: Sweet vanilla sugar cookie with a slightly roasted marshmallow background and a hint of caramel/winter green blend/spearmint leaf.
Sweet mints with a bit of a kick from that spearmint. Quite delicious.

 Date Received: 12-17-15

Weight Melted: 1.0 oz

Location of Warmer: Living Room

Cold Sniff: 4/5 Quite a lovely blend of vanillas and mints. The mint wasn't too powerful and the vanilla tapered everything down to a nice, slightly energizing scent.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 There were no surprises while melting this

Scent Strength: 1.5/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room and most of the bedroom. I didn't quite expect this to extend to the bedroom, and I was glad that I melted this in the morning so the scent wasn't there when I went to bed.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 7.5 hours out of this before the scent died off.

Repurchase: Yes! I've even melted the other half of the tart already with the knowledge that I have a few minty blends coming to me whenever SMT finishes up this first round of orders.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent!!!! I love these types of blends from SMT. Soooo gooooood!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until I get my SMT order so I can share the minty blends I experimented with! Really, I just want to share all of the blending experiments I did! I still can't believe I made it into the first customs group. It was worth waking up at 1:30AM for after all! LOL

      Delete