Saturday, January 16, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Marshmallow Noel/Vanilla Butter Fudge/Serendipity

Scent Description:"SMT Blend."/"SMT Blend."/Sweet, thick, creamy vanilla with confectioners sugar sweet cherry, sweet orange citrus and the tiniest amount of yummy fresh coconut.
Ah, the endless pleasures of vendors not having scent descriptions. I know a lot of vendors don't bother with describing what seems like a typical scent blend, but I feel like that's more laziness than anything else.

Date Received: 12-17-15

Weight Melted: 1.8 oz.

Location of Warmer: Office

Cold Sniff: 3/5. I don't particularly like serendipity, but I don't dislike it either. I'm neutral leaning towards ambivalent distaste. Does that even make sense? There was a hint of sweet marshmallow here.

Warm Sniff: 3.5/5 Whoa. Talk about a weird melt. The very first thing I picked up on was that buttery fudge scent. That stayed for a good 30 minutes before the serendipity creeped in and took over. I could still pick out a vanilla marshmallow type scent but I had to really strain for it.

Scent Strength: 1.5/3

Scent Throw: 2.5/3 This filled most of the office, hallway, and kitchen/dining area.

Melting Power: 3/5 I only let this go for about five hours before calling it quits.

Repurchase: Probably not. I'm not the largest fan of serendipity unless it's blended well with other scents and this particular time the other scents didn't stand a chance against serendipity. A serendipity lover would love this blend, though!

Speaking of Sniff My Tarts, they should have had their opening a few hours ago! Did you partake in the waxy madness?

2 comments:

  1. I did! I did! Sooooo excited. I did do a few serendipity blends too. But not with vanilla butter fudge. Too thick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what blends you got! If you get a good serendipity blend that doesn't end up being 90% serendipity please tell me! I love serendipity as a blender scent but the scent by itself I'm not a big fan of. I would've gotten a serendipity blend but I'm afraid of it drowning out the other scents.

      Do you know what number you are in line?

      Delete