Monday, February 15, 2016

Olde Primitive Treasures - "Queen" of Misrule

Scent Description: Lush dupe. Patchouli, sandalwood blend with hints of citrus and vetiver.
I can't comment on how accurate a dupe this is, but I'm a big fan of this scent. I see why Julie is such a fan of Lush's other products in this scent!!

Weight Melted: 0.9 oz

Location of Warmer: Living Room

Cold Sniff: 5/5 There's something so musky, so homey, so fantastic about this scent! Let's just accept the fact that I cannot do scent descriptions. How do you describe patchouli? I don't know, but I can tell you what's in this blend and it... uh, blends together nicely. :)

Warm Sniff: 5/5 No surprises when melted.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room.

Melting Power: 5/5 Sixteen hours from one of these adorable pumpkin heads. The scent even lingered into the next couple of tarts I melted. Maybe I should do a better job of clean up next time. Oops.

Purchase: I already did! This was a gift, but was so impressed with the performance I went ahead and put in an order to OPT. I got a set of mini wax pies in this scent.

2 comments:

  1. I am going through a real LOM phase right now. I want to blend it with Twilight now, the lavender Lush scent. Mmmmm. And maybe peppermint. How crazy would that be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! That would be crazy awesome! Once I get my order I will have to self-blend those three scents! I don't think I have an exact Twilight dupe, but lavender isn't really that hard for me to come by. I'm a huge lavender fan!

      Delete