Tuesday, February 23, 2016

L3 Waxy Wonders - Strawberry Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy Blue Raspberry Jello

Scent Description: Strawberry, fluffy spun sugar with a hint of blue raspberry, Raspberry Jello ("If Blue had a flavor it would be this. ")

Date Poured: 12-11-15

Weight Melted: 1.9 oz

Location of Warmer: Living Room

Cold Sniff: 3.5/5 I got a pleasant cotton candy berry medley of a scent when sniffing this.

Warm Sniff: 3.5 The scent changed while melting. First I could swear that I picked up on a strong cherry scent. Then that cherry turned into a tart raspberry. Then the scents melted together into a generic berry scent. It was nice, but nothing groundbreaking.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 6 hours before the scent died down.

Repurchase: No. I feel like there was too much going on in this melt for my nose to really appreciate each scent. The scent didn't last as long as I wanted given the amount I melted. Maybe it's my fault, maybe it's because I still have a warmer that can't be used to its full potential here in Korea, but with circumstances as they are I will melt the rest of this heart and be done with this particular scent blend from this vendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment