Monday, February 22, 2016

Rosegirls - Sugared Jasmine

Scent Description: None available.

Weight Melted: 1.2 oz.

Location of Warmer: Living Room

Cold Sniff: 3.5/5 I picked up on a weird powdery note here that seemed to overpower what was a very sweet jasmine medley.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 The powdered note faded away and I found myself enveloped in a field of jasmine flowers. Pleasantly sweet!

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 7 hours of scent before the scent retreated to the warmer.

Purchase: My, I'm melting a lot of gifts lately! Anyways, the answer is yes! It's time to take another look into these mini melters that I had written off last year. 

2 comments:

  1. Thus is one of my favorite ones. Such a gorgeous scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why you love it so much! It's such a relaxing scent.

      Delete