Thursday, February 25, 2016

L3 Waxy Wonders - Bloody Mary

Scent Description: Huckleberries, Lingonberry, Jam, Lucky Charms

Weight Melted: 0.9 oz

Location of Warmer: Office

Cold Sniff: 3/5 This was a rather generic bakery scent. Without knowing what the notes were I thought of bread and berries.

Warm Sniff: 2/5 This took on an apple note once warmed. It wasn't too strong, but I'm not a fan of apple pie or really anything apple unless it's a side note to an entire medley and this turned into an all apple scent.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 1/3 This was only able to fill the office.

Melting Power: 3/5 I got about 5 hours from this before it died off.

Repurchase: No. Outside of the apple takeover that occurred, I wasn't that impressed with the performance. I don't think I'm even willing to melt the rest of this clamshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment