Friday, February 19, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Toasted Marshmallow/Jelly Doughnuts/Glazed Doughnuts

Scent Description: Marshmallows toasted over a campfire/Sweet, fried dough glazed with a generous amount of vanilla sugar filled with sweet and yummy, delicious strawberry jam; tiny puffs of powdered sugar/Fresh, warm donuts with lots of gooey glaze.

Date Received: 12-17-15

Weight Melted: 1.0 oz

Location of Warmer: Living Room

Cold Sniff: 4/5 I smelled sweet, very slightly bready strawberry jelly drizzled in melted marshmallows.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 No change.

Scent Strength: 1.5/3

Scent Throw: This filled most of the living room.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 6.5 hours of scent before the scent died off.

Repurchase: No. I would probably pick up another blend with just toasted marshmallows and jelly doughnuts, but I don't think glazed donuts played a significant part of this blend and I don't like my bakery scents to be too bready. Too much bread and there's a weird salty note that I can't wrap my nose around.

No comments:

Post a Comment