Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery and Confections in Wax - Cotton Candy/Grape/Pink Serendipity

Scent Description: None available, but I think the blend is rather self explanatory.

Date Received: Some time in June of 2013.

Weight Melted: .14 oz.

Location of Warmer: Living Room

Cold Sniff: 2.5/5 I could only pick up on Serendipity on cold sniff. I don't particularly care for serendipity on its own, as I'm sure you're aware by now. I love it in blends, though! This just didn't smell like a blend.

Warm Sniff: 2.5/5 Unfortunately, no change. Serendipity was all that this tart turned out to be. If  the other scents had made an appearance here I feel like this could have been an amazing blend! Alas, it was not meant to be.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room.

Melting Power: 3/5 I let this go for about four hours before I went ahead and turned off the warmer. 

Repurchase: No. If I ever find a serendipity blend that isn't all serendipity I would probably fall head over heels, but the scent by itself is not something I'm a fan of. It's that cherry note! It's fine in a blend, but by itself I feel like it's too suffocating.

2 comments:

  1. Cherry can be touch and go with me too. By the time I checked in on JLCCW's eBay page there wasn't much I was interested in. Not sure if I will ever get around to buying from her. But who knows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like she has bad timing for her openings. Her last one was during a time I wasn't looking to buy, and her opening this time around was in the middle of other vendors that I wanted to try out. Like you, I wasn't a fan of what she had to offer. The opening wasn't very smooth, either, with people buying stuff before she had fully loaded Ebay and some stuff not even showing up on customer's ends.

      Delete