Saturday, February 27, 2016

Rosegirls - Peppermint/Spearmint/Swizzle Sticks

Scent Description: Peppermint/spearmint/None available. If I had to venture a guess I'd say something with vanilla.

Weight Melted: 1.4 oz

Location of Warmer: Office

Cold Sniff: 3/5 I got very strong spearmint on cold sniff. While I like spearmint, I was hoping for more here.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 Ohhh, my goodness! Think peppermint without that choking after-scent that you always catch on the exhale, spearmint without smelling too similar to gum and very slight on that menthol note, and an over pour of sweet, vanilla goodness. At one point M picked up on chocolate, and I can definitely say I noticed it after he mentioned it. Totally weird, but I'm okay with it! That chocolate note was one of the most authentic chocolates I have ever smelled.

Scent Strength: 2.5/3 This started off pretty strong as the minty chunks seemed to be the first things that melted, but the swizzle sticks once melted soothed this entire melt down into a pleasant but very strong scent.

Scent Throw: 4/3 This filled the entryway, guest room, office, kitchen and dining area, hallway, and part of the living room. Methinks I will melt a little less next time. LOL

Melting Power: 5/5 I got a good 20 hours of strong scent before turning off the warmer. I turned the warmer back on for another 4 hours a day or so later and was still able to get throw that filled the office, hallway, and kitchen/dining area.

Purchase: This was a gift, and yes yes yes I would definitely purchase this if the chance came up! I'm thinking at this point the only way I can get such a blend is by buying some mini melters and making it myself. Why am I falling back in love with Rosegirls now that they're changing everything up on me?? T__T

2 comments:

  1. Woot!! Loved this one too!! Swizzle sticks is a stellar candy scent. I always get vanilla in it too. <3 Tears that there are no custom RG blends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping that they at least do occasional limited customs openings, like you can only order X amount of X product.

      None of the scent descriptions I found for swizzle sticks included vanilla, but that's definitely what I pick up. I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

      Delete