Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Orange Clove/Bayberry/Dried Apple Wreath

Scent Description: Fresh oranges, warm clove bud, cinnamon and nutmeg/fir and balsam, spicy undertones of nutmeg and ginger/crisp apples, cinnamon, walnuts, and maple.

Weight Melted: 1.2 oz

Location of Warmer: Living Room

Cold Sniff: 4/5 I definitely picked up on the fir and balsam on cold sniff. In the background was a sweet concoction of apples and oranges drizzled in sweet cinnamon and maple. A truly delicious scent.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 When melted, this turned into a scent that my notes describe as "sweet, almost spicy fruit & berry medley with a backdrop of winter forests." Delicious! As this melted on, the scent tapered off into a pleasant spiced apple scent.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room

Melting Power: 5/5 This had about 12 hours of scent before I turned off the warmer.

Purchase: See what I did there? Technically I never purchased this, because I got it as a gift from one of my lovely waxy friends. You know who you are. Thank you!! In any case, I will definitely pick up some of this blend in the next SMT opening I partake in. My next list is growing... again. I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! If only I'd known about this blend before my order to SMT! I would have bought another pie. Now I need to ration the last chunk until the next opening, lol

      Delete