Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Sweet Lavender Marshmallow Cake

Scent Description: "SMT Blend." Searching each individual component brings up either SMT blend or "Must try this!"

Weight Melted: 1.5 oz

Location of Warmer: Living Room

Cold Sniff: 5/5 Love love love love! I'm a big lavender fan, and a big sweets and bakery fan, and this was a combination of all of that together! I thought of sweet cookie dough sitting next to a vase of sweet lavender flowers.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 No changes when melted. Each note of this blend was definitely there and I feel like each scent played an equal roll in the final product.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room.

Melting Power: 5/5 I got 20 hours of scent from this half heart before the scent receded to the area immediately surrounding the warmer. Uh, yes please!

Purchase: Yes! This was gift<3, and I'm so happy to have tried it! I made a few blends in my recent SMT order that include this blend and I'm so happy to know that this is such an amazing scent. My blends will be all the better with this. Next time, though, I hope to be able to pick up a larger amount of just this.

2 comments:

  1. One of my staples for sure! I am always compelled to blend with this scent. It is such a pleasant lavender. Great pic! Are you still loving your camera? Hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I didn't get JUST this blend! It's so good!
      I'm very much in love with my camera! It's nice not having to put as much effort into a clear picture as I used to with my old camera. That one was too finicky for close up shots. 5+ minutes to get the lighting, angle, focusing... per picture.

      Delete