Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Ice Cream Cake Batter/Fresh Picked Strawberries

Scent Description: Vanilla, almond, sugar cane, cake batter/fresh picked strawberries.

Date Received: 3-7-2016

Weight Melted: 0.7 oz.

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer (the one Deb sent me! <3)

Cold Sniff: 3/5 Eh, this was okay. I picked up on sweet, sweet strawberries on cold sniff.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 Authentic cake batter! Sweet strawberries! Cake galore assaulting your face! M thought he smelled a berry medley with something like cookies, which is close enough.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the kitchen/dining room, hallway, office, entryway, and most of the living room with its bakery goodness.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 6 hours from this cute little tart.

Repurchase: Yes! I already did. I'm going to be drowning in SMT wax whenever Amy & Donna send my order off. You know, because I'm not already drowning in their wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment