Saturday, March 19, 2016

Vintage Chic Scents - Tea Time Couture Event

Scent Description: Blueberry crumpets & earl grey tea.

Date Poured: 2-11-16

Weight Melted: 0.8 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 5/5 I smell authentic blueberry muffins. I know this because I had just eaten a blueberry muffin and this smelled exactly like it. I'm not sure where that tea was.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 No change. I'm curious if the tea made a difference in this scent or ended up drowned out by the blueberry.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the entire house, even through the closed doors of the bathrooms! My goodness.

Melting Power: 4/5 6.5 hours of strong scent from this little buddy.

Repurchase: Yes! Even if I couldn't directly smell the earl grey tea, I'm in love with how this smells and the performance!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Great seeing this posting today! Even though technically it is Saturday for you. I am so excited about making the VCS order. This tart sounds yummy. Adam is nuts about blueberry muffins. Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you were able to get an order in! I'm excited to see what you got :)
      I didn't make this particular muffin. It was an Otis Spunkmeyer brand muffin. I'm going to make some muffins in the future, though! :D We picked up a muffin pan yesterday. I'm so excited!

      Delete