Wednesday, March 9, 2016

L3 Waxy Wonders - If These Dolls Could Talk

Scent Description: Fresh picked strawberries, cotton candy, strawberry white cake.
I get strawberry cotton candy here. No white cake.

Date Poured: 12-16-15

Weight Melted: 0.8 oz

Location of Warmer: Office, in tealight warmer.

Cold Sniff: 4/5 The day I'm not a fan of strawberries & cotton candy is the day I die.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 The cake came out a little, making this a slight bakery type scent, but it was still very faint.

Scent Strength: 1/3

Scent Throw: 2/3 This filled the office, hallway, and some of the kitchen/dining room.

Melting Power: 4/5 7 hours of scent before this one died off. I did make a point to burn a 2nd candle to get all of the scent out of the quarter chunk I used.

Repurchase: Yes. I quite enjoyed how subtle the cake note was here and the performance was just what I wanted. I've already melted through the rest of this chunk. No more for Liz :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment