Saturday, March 12, 2016

Candles From the Keeping Room - Sugared Cranberries

Scent Description: None Available.
I get very sweet cranberries with an added floral note.

Weight Melted: 0.8 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 Sweet? Check. Berries? Check. This is a recipe for success!

Warm Sniff: 4/5 This was such a sweet yet light scent. I'm sad that I couldn't find any scent descriptions from Carol's website and frankly I'm not scouring the multitude of files she has in the Facebook group to see if I can find it.

Scent Strength: 1/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the hallway, kitchen/dining area, master bedroom, and living room.

Melting Power: 5/5 I got about 10 hours, or 2.5 tealight candles, from this scent. What did I do with the other half of my tealight candle? Let it burn, because I was busy and didn't feel like messing with my warmers. LOL

Repurchase: Yes, if I ever see it again. The closest thing I'm seeing is Pink Sugared Cranberries, but from my own post history I can see that the cranberry note wasn't very strong and that's definitely not what I got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment