Friday, March 18, 2016

Candles From the Keeping Room - Blackberry Currant

Scent Description: None available.

Date Received: February 2016

Weight Melted: 0.9 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer.

Cold Sniff: 4/5 I think of soap when I smell this, probably because there's some sort of soapy product that has a similar scent to this. Slightly floral. Very tart. More fruity than sweet.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 No surprises here!

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire kitchen/dining area, hallway, and office.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 6.5 hours of scent from this melt.

Repurchase: Yes! Because of my personal associations with this scent, I think I would pick this up for when I'm craving some sort of clean scent.

Does anybody else have scents that make them think of soap when the fragrance itself isn't categorized as clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment