Saturday, March 5, 2016

L3 Waxy Wonders - Banana Bread

Scent Description: Smells like fresh baked banana bread.

Weight Melted: 0.5 oz

Location of Warmer: Guest Room, in tealight warmer.

Cold Sniff: 2.5/5 Eh, I'm not sure I'm a fan of banana scents in wax, and this didn't smell like authentic banana bread. More artificial banana scent that everyone knows.

Warm Sniff: 3/5 This only got better because the bread/muffin note became more dominant as this melted. M loved this scent, but I was not a fan.

Scent Strength: 1/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the guest room, guest bathroom, and entrance area of the house.

Melting Power: 3/5 I got about 5 hours from this before calling it quits.

Repurchase: No. I probably would pick one up just for M if he so desired, but I wouldn't pick this scent up for myself.

I'm experiencing some frustrations right now. I had one entire page's worth of scent notes, weight melted, performance, etc. and I cannot for the life of me find it. I have a new page that I started, but it only has a few entries and I have yet to post anything from my previous page's worth of melts. It's not that big a deal in the big scheme of things if I don't find it, but I'm upset that I put so much effort into my melts and future posts and now I can't post about it. AUUUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment