Monday, March 21, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Pink Sugar/Plumeria/Peppermint

Scent Description: Cotton candy, vanilla, caramel, strawberry, plum, dry fig leaves, musk, anise, musk, woods/exotic sweet floral/crisp, clean, true peppermint

Date Received: 3-7-2016

Weight Melted: 0.9 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 5/5 It's hard to pick up on any plumeria on cold sniff, but this is still a beautiful Pink Peppermint scent that I'm a huge fan of.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 There's that plumeria! Sweet florals beautifully blended with pink sugar and peppermint. Quite a subtle but sophisticated blend.

Scent Strength: 1/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire kitchen/dining area, hallway, and office.

Melting Power: 4/5 6.5 hours of scent from this beauty.

Repurchase: Yes! In fact, I already did, in a ginormous loaf. If I somehow change my mind on whether I like this scent I will have a lot to hate. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope so, too! I don't think it'll happen, though. These are scents I've consistently liked.

      Delete