Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Sweet Lavender & Rosemary Mint

Scent Description: None available.
A very sweet lavender with rosemary & spearmint leaves. Slightly herbal. Fully delicious.

Weight Melted: 1.0 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 5/5 Very yummy.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 No surprises. A very delectable blend. How many synonyms for delicious can I use in one post? :)

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw:  >3/3 This filled the entire living room, hallway, bedroom, and some of the office and kitchen/dining room.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 7 hours from this melt.

Purchase: I already did! I received this as a gift, melted it, fell in love with it, and may or may not have bought an entire loaf at the recent Sniff My Tarts loaf sale. So that's that. If you're a fan of either of these scents, SMT's version is ah-may-zing!

No comments:

Post a Comment