Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Candles From The Keeping Room - City of Lights


Scent Description: A blend of cinnamon buns and lavender and a hint of magic.

Weight Melted: 1.1 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 3/5 There is something musky in here. A little minty. I can't say I pick up on any lavender. If there were lavender, it would have to be the herbal kind.

Warm Sniff: 3/5 There is a very slight hint of herbal lavender mixed with a cinnamon musk.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 2/3 This filled the kitchen/dining area and hallway.

Melting Power: 3/5 I got about 3.5 hours of scent from one tart.

Repurchase: No. I wasn't that much of a fan of this blend. It's barely like its scent description and what is there manages to compete with itself in a way that didn't seem right.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this does sound like a weird one. I like lavender bakery sometimes but this doesn't ring my chimes.

    ReplyDelete