Tuesday, January 17, 2017

L3 Waxy Wonders - Thriller

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

Scent Description: Blueberry Pumpkin Patch Cheesecake

Weight Melted: 0.9 oz

Location of Warmer: Bedroom, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 A delicious pumpkin pie with a sprinkling of blueberries. Think of a blueberry muffin (with authentic blueberries!) and smash it violently into a pumpkin pie. Yup. Violently. That's this tart.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 The blueberries died off quite a bit once this melted. Bummer.

Scent Strength: 1.5/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire bedroom quite easily.

Melting Power: 3/5 I got a little over 5 hours of scent from two cubes.

Repurchase: No. Sadly, the part I was most excited about (authentic blueberries!) wasn't quite there once this tart was in the warmer.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, but a nice fall scent, yes?

    By the way, The Fall Slut is giving you a warning stare for Out of Season Melting.....

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blueberries took away some that Fall aspect, so I thought I'd be okay. Please forgive me for my mistake! XD

      Delete
    2. Actually now that I look back at my posts... a lot of scents that I thought would turn out okay for winter ended up leaning more toward fall... crap. I think my nose needs to go back to Seasonal training.

      Delete
  2. Sounds better with less blueberry action for my berry apprehension:) If you need me, I'll be watching the Thriller video on YouTube for the rest of the night...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally got this song out of my head... and then it came crashing back and now I must play it in between some severely out of season Christmas music while I clean the house.

      Delete