Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Bathing Garden - Belladonna Tincture


Scent Description: A spicy blend of black pepper, patchouli, and vetiver; softened with mellow sandalwood.

Weight Melted: 1.0 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 5/5 A light and woody, slightly sweet and musky, incens-ey blend. Instant love on my end.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 No surprises once melted.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the entire living room, bedroom, and half of the hallway.

Melting Power: 5/5 I got about 11 hours, or two tealight candles, from two cubes.

Repurchase: Yes! Such a delicious scent.

4 comments:

  1. Yezzzzz!!!!! So much awesomenesssssss!!!! I have two of these bad boys and one of them is going into the next melting basket. I just love this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it in your melting basket post and got really excited. It's such a fantastic scent! I need to stock up more on it next time it's available!

      Delete
  2. This one scared me, I never would have tried it if she hadn't sent a sample. I'm glad she did though, it's good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A year ago I would never have picked up this scent based off the scent description. That's the awesome thing about samples - they help you discover and try out scents you would never have tried before!

      Delete