Monday, January 9, 2017

Satin Suzie Scents - As You Wish


Scent Description: Red apples, vanilla bean noel, and brown sugar.

Date Poured: October 26, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.7 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 Crunchy apples mixed with a creamy caramel mixture. Delicious in smell, even if I wouldn't appreciate the taste!

Warm Sniff: 4/5 No surprises once melted.

Scent Strength: 1/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room.

Melting Power: 3/5 I got about 4.5 hours of scent from half of this scent shot.

Repurchase: Yes. I've come to appreciate apple scents and how they bring in the fall and winter months, and this is a pleasant fall festival type scent. If you haven't tried it, definitely add it to your Fall list for 2017!

Okay, here's the deal. I fell incredibly behind on my wax reviews from December. I'm going to aim to post at least two a day until I catch up. Until then, enjoy this super influx of posts from me. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment