Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Candles From the Keeping Room - Bunny Treats

Isn't this bunny adorable? I love his widdle paws and his ears and he just looks so happy, looking up at the sky! I especially love how the room smelled as he slowly melted into a puddle of wax, BUAHAHAHA! :)

Scent Description: A sweet blend of berries, wildberry and blackberry spun together with sweet frosting.

Date Received: February 2016

Weight Melted: 1.1 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 I love me some berry mixes. Even with the frosting, I wouldn't consider this an overly sweet scent.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 No surprises while this was melting.

Scent Strength: 1.5/3

Scent Throw: 2/3 This filled the kitchen/dining area, most of the hallway, and some of the office.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 6 hours of scent from this little bunny.

Repurchase: Yes! I think this is a lovely springtime blend and came in the perfect shape for the season. If I make another order while she's offering it I will surely pick some up.

1 comment:

  1. Bunny Treats is very nice and even nicer when shaped like a bunny! I have a FPS bunny I am hoarding.

    ReplyDelete