Saturday, April 23, 2016

L3 Waxy Wonders - Pink Chiffon Ice Princess

Scent Description: Pink Chiffon, Pink sugar, sweet peppermint.

Date Poured: 12-11-15

Weight Melted: 1.2 oz

Location of Warmer: Guest room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 Pink sugar & peppermint! I couldn't quite pick up on pink chiffon here.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 Yummy! Again, pink peppermint takes the front here. I was able to pick up on that pink chiffon, though, which makes me very happy! Altogether this made for a beautiful minty blend.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the guest room, entryway, hallway, kitchen/dining area, and part of the office.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 6 and a half hours of scent from half a heart.

Repurchase: Yes!

I've been having some great luck with the wax I've been melting! I'm loving it, though the pessimist in me says that this has to be balanced out by some duds in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment