Friday, April 22, 2016

Vintage Chic Scents - Jackie O in Atlantic City

Scent Description: Strawberry peach snow taffy marshmallow birthday cake noel.

Date Poured: 2-9-16

Weight Melted: 0.6 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 3/5 A very sweet strawberry & peach blend with just a hint of what might be cake.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 I didn't pick up on the peach and forgot that was in this blend until I looked at the scent notes. I'm not sure about the snow taffy, either. I did, however, quite easily pick up on the strawberries & marshmallow birthday cake noel. Very delicious bakery blend.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the entire living room, most of the master bedroom, hallway, kitchen/dining area, and office. Whoa!

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 6 hours from a quarter of this rose.

Repurchase: Yes! I know not everyone gets stellar performance from VCS, but I've been fortunate enough to have really good performance from Kirby's wax so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment