Friday, April 8, 2016

Olde Primitive Treasures - Blueberry Muffins

Scent Description: Buttery blueberry muffins you'd swear came straight from the oven.

Date Received: 3-1-2016

Weight Melted: 1.2 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 5/5 I tell you, I'm hankering for blueberry like it's going out of style. I have to be careful that I don't overstock on this scent. It would be horrible to suddenly fall out of love with this scent and be stuck with pound upon pound of blueberry scented wax.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 No change while melted. A very authentic blueberry muffin blend.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the entire living room, some of the bedroom, and some of the hallway. Lots of throw!

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 7 hours of scent from one tart.

Repurchase: Yes! Assuming I manage to melt though all of my blueberry scents and need to restock :)

No comments:

Post a Comment