Thursday, April 21, 2016

L3 Waxy Wonders - Time Warp

Scent Description: Lemon Sugar/Pomegranate/Blonde Moment(raspberries, cranberries, iced champagne)

Date Poured: 12-16-15

Weight Melted: 0.6 oz

Location of Warmer: Guest room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 5/5 A lovely sweet blend with just a hint of lemon.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 Pomegranate mixed with raspberries and cranberries. No fizzy champagne that my nose could pick up on. Then just a very slight hint of lemon sugar.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the entire guest room, entryway, hallway, office, and kitchen/dining area.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 6 hours from the itty bitty chunk of wax I melted.

Repurchase: Yes! If I ever melt through my immense L3 stash. The thing I have notice is each of Jennifer's wax chunks can easily be cut into 4 pieces with amazing performance. Now I just need to make sure I don't pick up an abundance of fizzy/tropical blends next time!

2 comments:

  1. This one sounds cheerful. Looks like you will be getting a lot of longevity out of that order. I love the name of this one the most though. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the name is quite pleasant. :) I like the colors, too. Anything purple I tend to drool over.

      The more I melt L3 the more I understand why she has so many people in her FB group and has such successful openings. It helps that she has a wonderful personality, too!

      Delete