Sunday, April 3, 2016

Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery and Confections in Wax - Pretty in Pink

Scent Description: "Pink Sugar Type & Cream Brule'e"

Date Received: June 2013

Weight Melted: 1.3 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 I don't get anything besides pink sugar on cold sniff, but I'm a fan of PS so I'm a fan of this. :)

Warm Sniff: 4/5 There are those other notes. In the beginning there's a slightly bakery type note. Not bready but definitely bakery. Then pink sugar comes in, first blending with that bakery before drowning out any other note.

Scent Strength: 1/3

Scent Throw: 2/3 This filled the kitchen/dining area, hallway, and some of the office.

Melting Power: 3/5 I got about 5 hours of scent from 1/2 of this mini loaf.

Repurchase: Yes. While Pink Sugar ended up as the dominant and final note, I did enjoy what this scent did as it melted. I also see that Jen brought this blend back for her more recent openings. Nice!

2 comments:

  1. This one is so nice! Glad she brought it back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you planning on trying for her opening in April? I think I might, depending on how my eBay situation goes.

      Delete