Saturday, April 2, 2016

Sassy Girl Aroma - Blackberry Jam Lemon Cookies

Scent Description: None available.

Date Received: 2-26-16

Weight Melted: 0.9 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 3/5 A rather strong lemon on cold sniff. I could still pick up on the blackberry jam, it was just very light.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 The lemon tones down to a nice and creamy undertone, letting the bakery cookie aspect raise its little snout alongside a sweet blackberry jam.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire kitchen/dining area, hallway, and office.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about six and a half hours of scent from this melt.

Repurchase: Yes! I'm really liking Julie's blends and wax performance! I hope all of the issues that she's experiencing with unhappy customers bringing drama to the Facebook group, people abusing the four hour cart hold system, and general website glitchiness resolve themselves soon, for everyone's sake. It's not fun seeing people complain left and right and watching Peggy and Julie run around putting out the flames.

Please bear with me as I get back into the hang of melting. I took a week or so off and I feel really out of the loop.

2 comments:

  1. Overall, do you recommend SGA? I have never really read anything awful about them like you mentioned in this post, but I haven't exactly read anything great about them, either. I am not in her group, though, so the drama is likely contained there. This one sounds excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do very much recommend SGA! Her TAT is really fast, she does a wide variety of scents every time she restocks, and from what I've melted she seems to have consistently great performance! I've been using tealight warmers if that helps you figure out what I'm working with. The only drama I saw was confined to SGA's own Facebook group where people were getting VERY upset at issues they were experiencing with the site. Julie has maintained very professional yet cordial through all of this, which I'm very impressed with.

      Delete